First Bank is an SBA National Preferred Lender. As a Preferred Lender, First Bank can approve a loan on behalf of SBA. This means you have more qualifying options available if conventional financing is not right for you. It also allows First Bank to shorten and streamline the entire loan process.
An SBA 7(a) term loan provides financing for a number of purposes. Because the SBA provides government guarantees First Bank can approve loans that could not be done otherwise.
- Loan amounts range from $50,000 to $5 million
- Attractive interest rates
- Financing terms up to 20 years
Common Loan Uses
- Business acquisition
- Owner-occupied real estate
- Furniture and fixtures
- Capital equipment and business equipment
- Facility construction and renovation
- Land and building acquisition
- Working capital
Get Started / Questions?